815

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Guilty... of Being Hot


I will pray for that too...
Dear Lord Lindleoff,
I don't need to learn a damn thing about the numbers or the Dharma Initiative or Desmond or the Others or the monster or even the polar bears, but is it too much to ask that "What Kate Did" involve leather, near-nudity, mud-wrestling and/or a tub of hot oil? I mean, that makes sense right? That fits into this "character-driven" mystery drama, does it not? She's obviously a very naughty girl...

Seriously, I know they promised "illuminating," but Kate's flashbacks better be exciting too, because I don't know how much I can take of E Lily and what's-his-name-that-plays-Sawyer grunting out flirtatious verbal barbs in between his moans and groans and septic death rattles.
Posted by Mr. Babylon, 8:15 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment